The Bethel Collegian
TBC Podcast
News writer Lauren McCreary, Bethel men's basketball coach Jayson Artaz
0:00
-23:26

McCreary joins to talk housing price changes, Artaz joins to talk Thresher men's hoops.
Transcript

No transcript...

On the third episode of the TBC Podcast, host and Editor-in-Chief of The Collegian, Brett Esch, brings on news writer Lauren McCreary to talk about her latest story regarding Bethel’s increase on the cost of a single room and reduction of financial aid for commuters. Then, head men’s basketball coach Jayson Artaz discusses his team’s loss to Southwestern in the KCAC tournament championship and reflects on his time at the helm for the Threshers thus far.

Interview timestamps:

• Lauren McCreary: 2:53

• Jayson Artaz: 13:08

Episode 4 will be released in three weeks. You can listen to the TBC Podcast at collegian.bethelks.edu and on Apple Podcasts and Spotify. For inquiries about possibly featuring as a guest for an episode or to submit recommendations for content, email collegian@bethelks.edu or direct message The Collegian on Twitter or Instagram.

The Bethel Collegian
TBC Podcast
The official podcast of the The Bethel Collegian. Learn more about The Collegian’s staff, hear exclusive interviews with Bethel College personnel (including students, faculty, staff, and alumni), and receive up-to-date news, sports and entertainment updates, and more related to Bethel. Hosted by Editor-in-Chief Brett Esch. New episodes every other Thursday during the academic year. Brought to you exclusively by The Breadbasket.